Light Commercial Series
Water-Right's Light Commercial Series water conditioners are engineered to be highly effective in light commercial applications. The LC Series equipment offers capacities between 50,000 and 300,000 grains and flow rates to 54 GPM. The LC Series can also provide for excellent iron, manganese and pH correction. A solid brass control valve along with advanced controller options provides for dependable, trouble-free operation.
- Teflon-coated, lead-free, solid brass piston and corrosion-resistant spacers and seals offers long-term operation with minimal maintenance
- Tight tolerances and precision machining optimize piston performance, even in challenging environments
- Choose from metered regeneration (electronic or mechanical) or time clock activation to meet the regeneration requirements of any application
- Controls are fully adjustable and easy to operate
- Quality commercial grade fiberglass media tanks are NSF approved, rated for 150 psi operating pressures and environments up to 120°
- Offered with three different media options capable of handling all softening needs, from the simple to the most challenging water conditions
- Resin — a high capacity sulfonated polystyrene media capable of handling common hard water conditions.
- Crystal-Right® CR-100 — silica crystal media highly effective in reducing hardness, iron, manganese and raising pH levels of slightly acidic water.
- Crystal-Right® CR-200 — silica crystal media highly effective in reducing hardness, iron and manganese in a single process.