FS Series™ FiltersThe FS Series water filters are designed to handle most common hard water problems from municipal or well water sources. Proven performance combined with control simplicity makes the FS Series both affordable and effective.
- Quality engineered for long-lasting performance
- Corrosion-proof fiberglass media/filter tanks with thick wall construction — won't rust or deteriorate
- One-piece Noryl™ control valve is glass-reinforced for exceptional strength and durability
- Easy to set time of day — regeneration cycles are already set by factory
- Water meter can be added to regenerate your system only when needed
Acid Neutralizing Filter
Acidic water can be harmfully corrosive to your entire plumbing system. This condition can often be treated with a single acid neutralizing filter unit. Your water treatment professional may also recommend the use of a water conditioner after the acid neutralizer to remove hardness.
Automatic Greensand Filter
The FSAF filter unit uses a greensand media to effectively remove iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide from well water using an oxidation and filtration process. Potassium permanganate, housed in a small feed tank, helps efficiently clean the iron and sulfur from the greensand during backwashing.
Chlorine and slight sulfur odors can often be removed by a carbon filter unit. However, when odors are extreme, your water treatment professional may recommend a pre-chlorination system to help increase the life of the carbon unit. In such installations, the FSBFCarbon filter will effectively remove the taste and odor associated with chlorine and sulfur.