Impression Series FiltersImpression Series® filters are specifically designed to effectively and efficiently treat a multitude of water problems, from both city and well sources. These filters are manufactured to use water efficiently, conserving your water supply while reducing wear and tear on your well system. The Impression Series water filter can provide the quality water you want without all the unwanted minerals, odors, tastes or acidity.
- IMBF-MAN — Ideal for treating acidic water that can corrode entire plumbing systems
- IMBF-TURBIDEX — Effectively removes particles that can enter into household water
- IMBF-C — Eliminates chlorine taste and smell common with municipal water
- Flexible "adjustable cycle sequence" programming — conserves water and maintains well performance
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens
- Extended lithium battery backup
- Simple to run, efficient to operate
Acid Neutralizing Filter
Acidic water can be harmfully corrosive to your entire plumbing system. This condition can often be treated with a single acid neutralizing filter. Metered units monitor and self-adjust regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption.
This flexible backwashing filter is used to treat a multitude of water problems, based on the media used.
This high quality, granular zeolite media is produced from a unique mineral deposit that has high surface area and porosity, making this media preferred over conventional sand. The surface of this media features microscopic minerals that allow particulate matter to penetrate deeply into the bed.
Taste and Odor
Chlorine and slight sulfur odors can often be removed by a carbon filter unit. However, when odors are extreme, your water treatment professional may recommend a chemical feed system to help increase the life of a carbon unit. In such installations, this series of filters will effectively remove taste and odor associated with chlorine and sulfur.
In some cases, a household system simply needs a little extra filtering. This versatile filter can be used as an upflow acid neutralizer (IMAN) or a downflow filter (IMF). Your Water-Right dealer can best determine the need and/or positioning of this unit.